- 150g Fusilli Pasta
- 3 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Small Jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3-4 Handfuls of Spinach
- Dash of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper
- Optional: Manzanilla Olives
- Seasoning: Salt + Pepper
- Finely slice the onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Chop the chicken thighs and remove any excess fat.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Add the sliced onion, garlic and chicken thighs until golden brown. Add a dash of red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, boil your kettle and cook your fusilli pasta.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, add the spinach & red peppers to the chicken and fold through.
- Drain the pasta. And re-add the chicken, veg, pasta sauce and cooked pasta into the empty saucepan. Stir, serve and top with olives (if you’re a fan).
The 30 Minute Workout Club
P.S – I share way more exclusive recipes in The 30 Minute Workout Club members group.