- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Chopped Red Pepper
- 2 Finely Chopped Spring Onions
- 5 Chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- Finely Chopped Baby Leaf Spinach
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- 1 Egg
- Oil Spray/Low Cal Spray
- Oregano to season
- Preheat oven 180.
- Lay the tortilla on a baking tray. Spray with the oil then bake for 3 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop the red pepper, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and mix with tomato puree. Season with salt & pepper.
- Remove the tortilla and turn it over, spread a circle of tomato veggie mixture, leaving the centre free for your egg.
- Break your egg into the centre then return to the oven for 8 mins or until the white is cooked. Serve with chopped avocado and spinach.
The 30 Minute Workout Club
P.S – I post way more recipes in our 30 Minute Workout Club members group