Chocolate Orange Loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- 170g self raising flour
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Some dark chocolate orange squares to top and stir throughout
- @meridianfoods coconut & almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and grease a baking tin with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk wet ingredients together until well blended: maple syrup, oil, eggs, orange juice, zest.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl until well mixed, then fold in dark chocolate chunks or chips.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake 40-45 minutes, until a sharp knife poked into the middle comes out clean.
- Top off with some @meridianfoods coconut almond butter for a delicious combination.