CREAMY GREEN PESTO DIP WITH SLICED POTATOES & SALMON
SERVES 2 | PREP TIME 5 | COOK TIME 30
- 1 Packet of Aldi pre-cooked lemon & herb salmon fillets
- 2 Large Baked Potatoes
- Red, Yellow & Orange Sweet Peppers
- Vine Tomatoes
- Asparagus Tips
- Mixed Salad
- 100g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Teaspoons of Green Pesto
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Pink Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180. Grab a baking tray and line it with foil. Spray it with 1 cal spray. Thinly slice your white potato, place on the tray and season well. Get them into the oven and cook for around 30 minutes. *Note - if you cut them a bit thicker, be patient and wait for them to go crispy. I would also recommend using 1 cal spray over cooking oils, to achieve a dried out crispier signature whenharrymetsalad potato.
- Whilst the potatoes cook, chop your peppers, tomatoes and asparagus and follow a similar process to above but this time use a drizzle of oil on the foil. Season again and bake below your potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix 100g 0% fat Greek Yoghurt and 2 teaspoons of pesto. Stir until well combined. This is your delicious sauce.
- In a bowl, place a hearty handful of salad leaves and one salmon fillet each. Plate your potatoes and oven baked vegetables. Top with some green pesto sauce and you're good to go.