OVEN BAKED MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLES & FRESH SEA-BASS
- 1 Sea Bass Fillet
- 1 Medium Potato
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Leek Chopped
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sat & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180. Chop the potato into wedges and lay on a baking tray lined with lightly olive oil brushed foil. Season well. Add to top shelf of oven.
- Slice the peppers and leeks into chunky pieces and again lay on a separate baking tray (same as above). Add to bottom shelf of oven.
- Slice the mushrooms into halves and crush the garlic clove.
- After around 30 minutes your potato will be turning crispy and the oven baked vegetables will be nicely roasted. Now is the time to cook the fish and mushrooms.
- In a medium pan add 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and heat until very hot. (This will help you get crispier fish).
- Lay the sea bass skin side down and cook for around 4 minutes. In a separate small pan or saucepan use 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil to fry the mushrooms, spinach and garlic.
- Cook the fillet for 1-2 minutes on the other side and serve.