CRISPY BAKED HARISSA BREAKFAST FLAT-BREADS
- 2 medium eggs
- Packet of Flatbreads
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. harissa paste
- 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 100g Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh Coriander
- Chop the onion finely and add to a medium saucepan. Cook for 15 minutes or until soft in the extra virgin olive oil.
- Once soft, add the chopped tomatoes, lemon zest, lemon juice, harissa paste and ground cumin. Stir and cook for on a low heat for another 4 minutes. Remove from hob and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200 or Gas Mark 9. Lay your flatbreads on a baking tray and scoop half the tomato based sauce on top. Make sure that you do this is a dish shape to allow space to place your egg inside.
- Crack the medium eggs on top of the flat breads and bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Ensure that the egg whites have set before removing from the oven.
- Plate alongside your Greek Yoghurt to dip. Season with black pepper.