CRISPY PAPRIKA CHICKPEAS & SRIRACHA TOMATO PASTA
- 1 serving of dry pasta shells
- 1 small tin of chopped tomatoes (around 200g)
- 1 tin/carton of organic chickpeas in water
- 1 fresh garlic clove chopped or crushed
- 1 tsp. sriracha hot sauce
- Seasoning: Paprika, Salt, Pepper
- Oils: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven 180. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Grab a baking tray and line with foil. Drizzle with around a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Spread the chickpeas on top and season well with paprika. Give the tray a gentle shake from side to side to evenly cover them in oil. Bake for approx 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Keep an eye on the progress of your chickpeas. When they are beginning to dry out, boil the kettle and get your pasta cooking.
- Drain the pasta, and re-add the cooked pasta to your saucepan with the chopped tomatoes, garlic and sriracha hot sauce. Stir for approx 2-3 minutes on a gentle heat.
- Serve your pasta in a bowl topped with the crispy chickpeas. Simple and delicious.