VEGAN PANCAKES, BLUEBERRIES & MACADAMIA BUTTER
- 1 Cup of Oats (you can alter this dependant on your calorie requirements)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or any other milk alternative
- 2 Bananas
- Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- Meridian Cashew Butter
- Dusting of Granola
- Dusting of Cinnamon
- In a NutriBullet or Food Processor blend the Oats, 1 Banana & Almond Milk to form a thick batter. You can add more milk if the paste is like cement! Its a bit of trial and error with this one. You want a thick oaty sludge!
- Heat your frying pan on a high flame and add some extra virgin olive oil. Pour the batter into the pan and fry for around a minute on each side.
- In a small microwavable bowl add the frozen blueberries and microwave for 1 minute. They will go nice and soft, but also form a juice that is great with the pancakes!
- Plate the pancakes with another chopped banana if you want some more calories like me, dust with cinnamon, granola, add the nut butter and blueberries on the side!