LEAN CHICKEN SAUSAGES WITH DELICIOUS VEGETABLE PASTA
- 4 muscle-food chicken sausages
- 75g dry pasta shells
- 1/4 carton of chopped tomato
- 1 handful of spinach
- Loads of mushrooms
- 1/2 a red onion chopped
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic paste
- Salt, pepper, chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven 180. On a foil lined baking tray, place the sausages and bake for around 30-40 minutes.
- In a large frying pan, add the extra virgin olive and fry the mushrooms and onion with some garlic paste.
- Boil your pasta, drain, and add back into the same saucepan. Add the chopped tomato, pasta and spinach. Heat for around 3-4 minutes.
- Cut up the sausages and mix in with the pasta and vegetables. Serve.