CHILLI BEAN PASTA WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER & FIERY SALMON
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- 100g Pasta (Dry)
- Handful of Mushrooms
- Handful of Baby Leaf Spinach
- Chopped Roasted Red Pepper (from Jar)
- 1/2 Tin Butter Beans
- 1/2 Tin Chilli Beans
- Boil the kettle & weigh out the pasta. Heat a separate large frying pan on a high flame and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season your salmon fillet with salt, pepper & chilli flakes. When the pan is up to heat, place salmon fillet inside and fry for 6 minutes before turning over.
- Whilst the salmon cooks, heat the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes. After 6 minutes, turn your salmon fillet onto the other side and fry the mushrooms too (in the same pan).
- One the pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly and add it back into the saucepan. Add the beans and spinach to the pan and heat for around 3-4 minutes or until completely warm.
- Serve the chilli bean pasta and top with your salmon fillet, roasted red peppers and mushrooms.