VERY LAZY ASIAN CHICKEN WITH BRUSSELS & PURPLE SPROUTING BROCCOLI
We've teamed up with Very Lazy UK to produce this delicious Asian Chicken stir-fry recipe that includes loads of vibrant vegetables and can be made super quick!
The Very Lazy range is designed to be your helping hand in the kitchen, meaning you can avoid the hassle of peeling, chopping, or crushing those essential ingredients including garlic, chillies, ginger and more! Very Lazy makes it easier for you to explore new ideas and perfect favourite recipes. After all, creating brilliant home cooking was never meant to be a chore.
- 200g chicken breast
- Handful brussels sprouts
- Half pack of purple sprouting broccoli
- Half red onion
- Approx 1 Cup of mushrooms
- 1 Pack stir-fry noodles
- 1 teaspoon of each: Very Lazy Ginger, Garlic & Chopped Red Chilli
- Finely slice the sprouts, broccoli, red onion, mushrooms and chicken breast.
- Heat a non stick pan on a medium high heat with some olive oil.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown.
- Add the Very Lazy Ginger, Garlic & Chopped Red Chilli as well as the finely sliced vegetables.
- Stir-fry until soft and finally add your fresh noodles.
- Cook through thoroughly, serve and enjoy.