SIMPLE PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP & YOGHURT
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 50g Oats
- 50g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- Crunchy Nut Butter
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Coconut Flakes
- 100g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- Blitz the oats, banana, egg, almond milk, cinnamon & baking powder in a smoothie maker or blender to make the batter.
- In a good non stick pan add some olive oil and heat on a medium-high flame.
- Pour your batter directly from your smoothie maker into the pan and cook for around 45 secs to 1 minute on each side.
- Microwave the blueberries for 45secs/1 minute to melt them into a compote.
- Pour the blueberries on top of the pancakes, add the yoghurt, maple syrup and coconut flakes and you're good to go.