KING PRAWN TAGLIATELLE
- 1 packet of King Prawns
- 1 cup of chestnut mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion choppped
- 2 handfuls of baby leaf spinach
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder, Chilli Flakes, Chilli Powder
- 2 Tagliatelle nests (per person)
- Start by boiling the kettle and setting a side a saucepan on the hob.
- In a large non stick frying pan add the chopped vegetables, chill flakes, garlic powder and king prawns and stir fry on a high heat.
- Whilst the prawns and vegetables cook, add your tagliatelle to your saucepan and boil until cooked.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain. Add the pasta back into the saucepan you cooked it in and add the prawn stir fry. Wilt the spinach. Mix thoroughly, season and serve!